The City Hall of Sogamoso opened the public call, which will run from September 26 to 30, to create a Transit Home, which aims to select a family that provides a temporary care service for children and adolescents under the age of 18 in a situation of threat or violation.
The selected family must temporarily and voluntarily shelter a maximum of four children or adolescents in a situation of threat or violation of rights, previously issued by a competent administrative authority, without separating groups of siblings.
Appointments can be made from 8 am to 12 noon and from 2 pm to 5 pm at the Secretary for Women and Social Inclusion, Early Childhood Office, Office 402 in El Pintor Building – Calle 15 N° 11 – 79.
The technical guidelines required by the ICBF will be taken into account in order to provide care services for the temporary placement of children and adolescents in the administrative process of restoration of rights.
SELECTION CRITERIA TRANSITIONAL HOME – FAMILY
Interested families living in Sogamoso Municipality must submit the documents and meet the following selection criteria:
· Age limit: The person directly responsible for the service must be between 23 and 50 years of age.
· School: The responsible citizen must obtain an approved and certified minimum basic secondary education (ninth grade) or training or courses that enable him to care for children and adolescents.
· Health: The person directly responsible for the service, as well as their spouse or partner, as well as all family members must be in good physical and mental health as certified by a registered medical practitioner.
· Time availability: The person responsible for the foster home must be available full-time 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week to provide care and attention to children and adolescents.
· Experience: The person in charge of the foster home must have experience in parenting or working with children or adolescents, lack of experience is not an exclusive criterion.
· Background: None of the household members must have a criminal record (police, probation, law firm or corrections). For the above, the territorial entity or operator must have the maintenance of its initial and quarterly inspection.
· A duly completed application form, this form must be requested at the Early Childhood Office located at the Secretariat for Women and Social Inclusion located at Calle 15 No. 11 – 79 Fourth Floor, Office 402, El Pintor Building.
· Photocopy of the civil card of the adults in the potential household.
· Two (2) personal and family references.
· Proof of residence in the municipality for not less than two (2) years, duly certified by the competent authority.
· Work certificates or proof of the work activity carried out by the spouse, partner or economic provider of the family group.
· Belonging to the family health care system.
Complete vaccination card in case of children under 18 years of age in the family, in case of adults with the Covid-19 Vaccine.
Police Background Certificate.
· Experienced controller certificate.
· Prosecutor’s certificate.
Certificate of Corrective/Contravention Measures
· Sex Offense Certificate – Act 918 of 2018, required to be presented by those who carry out activities that involve regular contact with minors, such as youth monitors, educators, teachers, etc.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Accommodation, service and food delivery.
Main Donation: Distribution of living space that meets the appropriate environmental conditions, a single bed and a piece of furniture to place your belongings, the house will have at least two (2) spacious free rooms for men and women, bathrooms with shower cabin, dining room, kitchen and public services guaranteeing a physical, hygienic and safe family environment.
The family must provide a complete meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner and two intermediate meals) according to the daily caloric and nutritional recommendations for children and adolescents, according to their development, as established in the standard minutes defined by the ICBF. Strengthening healthy practices in nutrition, hygiene and self-care.