Publication of the notice of the selection process for shortlisting of candidates for the employment of temporary labor staff in the Spanish Institute Vicente Cañada Blanch and in the programs of the Spanish Educational Activity of the Department of Education in the United Kingdom and Ireland, with the professional category of teacher in secondary education or bachelor (majors: philosophy, physics and chemistry, technology).
To hold the title specified in Annex I for the category and specialties to be called. In order to teach in compulsory secondary education and a bachelor’s degree, it must also be accredited that they have the pedagogical and didactic training referred to in article 100.2 of the Basic Law 2/2006 of May 3 on education by holding an official master’s degree that accredits pedagogical and didactic training in accordance with the requirements of Article 94 of Organic Law 2/2006 of 3 May on education or equivalent qualification.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English must have a B2 accreditation in English according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) of the Council of Europe. Only the following qualifications or certificates will be considered for accreditation of B2 intermediate level corresponding to B2 level (CEFR) in any language:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Philology in English.
- Graduated in Modern Philology or Modern Languages in English.
- Diploma or higher education in translation and interpretation into English.
- Diploma in English.
- Certificate of intermediate level B2 or levels C1 or C2 in English obtained at the Official School of Languages, or an academic certificate issued by the Official School of Languages, in accordance with the equivalencies established in Annex II of Royal Decree 1041/2017 of 22 December (“State Gazette” of 23).
- Certificate of English language proficiency obtained at an official language school, in accordance with the equivalents established in Annex II of Royal Decree 1041/2017 of December 22 (“Official State Gazette” of 23).
- Official certificate certifying the level of English language proficiency required for the position applied for, from those collected from the English language table of the Conference of Rectors of Spanish Universities
2. Have teaching experience of at least 12 months in public and/or private centers at the same level of education you have chosen to teach. The following teaching experience will not be taken into account for the fulfillment of this requirement: teaching practices or Master’s degree in Teacher Education or CAP, language assistants, trainees, observers, researchers, services in companies, community schools, employment departments, academies, or university teaching. Teaching experience provided in coordinated and private education can only be taken into account if its certified accreditation is accompanied by the approval of the relevant territorial inspectorate of education.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
The submission of applications will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 203/2021 of March 30 electronically through the General Electronic Register of the General State Administration (https://administracion.gob.es)
The request must be accompanied by:
- Photocopy of an identity document or passport.
- A photocopy of the title required for the category and specialties in Annex I, as well as the title certifying, where appropriate, the knowledge of the required languages.
- A photocopy of the supporting documentation for the merit you wish to be assessed.
- Document certifying teaching experience of at least 12 months. All those candidates who submit their application after the deadline or who do not send the requested documentation will be excluded from the selection process, without prejudice, in the latter case, to the provisions of rule 4.1. The selection authority may require the candidate to submit the originals at any time during the process.
CALL FOR CONSULTATION
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS